How to get a beautiful element of decor and keep your wallet intact? Make an interesting lamp with your own hands! Today we ourselves will assemble an interesting picture lamp with illumination from scrap materials.
- 2 frames with a side of about 50 cm and 4-5 cm thick,
- LED cord, LED power supply,
- electrical cable with plug and switch,
- drill, paint, double sided tape, wooden rods.
DIY do-it-yourself lamp will decorate any room
1. First of all, carefully remove the glass and the back surface of the frame. Put it all aside, it will still be useful to us. We remain in the frame of the frame, along with the mat.
2. At the top of the frame, departing 10 cm left and right, gently drill 12 holes in the center of the frame. The distance between the holes is the same; the size of the holes should allow inserting the rods chosen by you for the luminaire.
Drill holes for the bars in the upper part of the frame for the lamp
3. On the opposite side of the frame, opposite the one where you drilled the holes, glue two strips of double-sided tape. Attach a LED cord with 3-4 light-emitting elements to them. Connect them to a power cord with a switch and plug.
Attach the LED elements to the lamp on the adhesive tape.
4. The back surface of our frame, which will be visible behind the bars, can be decorated in a variety of ways, for example, dyed brown, or put plaster putty on it to add textures. Before finally assembling the lamp-painting, make sure that the painted surface is completely dry.
The lamp-picture that you did with your own hands will add style to your interior.
5. Insert into the holes in the top of the frame of the twigs. If necessary, trim them so that they make up a beautiful composition. Insert the back surface of the frame, painted side to the bars. Your unusual lamp picture is ready!
6. When your first luminaire is ready, follow the same steps for the second luminaire. Having made such an amazing lamp with your own hands for a couple of hours, you will create a bright interesting accent in the interior of your home.