It turns out that to get a brilliant and professional manicure, it is not necessary to go to a beauty salon. Moreover, it is even possible not to ask for help from a friend - any woman can repeat the openwork manicure at home, moreover, rather quickly! The result, no doubt, is amazing. It is even hard to believe that you can do it yourself:
To work will require:
- colorless varnish (for fixing);
- base varnish;
- two varnishes - black and primary (color);
- fabric mesh (can be found in the textile store).
Stages of work are also not difficult:
- Apply basecoat and let it dry.
- Apply black lacquer and wait until it dries completely.
- Cut a piece of fabric mesh and wrap the nail with it. Fasten it tightly so that it does not slide. Carefully apply the main color on the nail.
- Repeat the procedure on each nail. Let it dry.
Using a simple fabric mesh, you can create a very interesting manicure! Experiment with color and mesh thickness to get a new image each time.