From curling hair become hard, like hay, with curlers uncomfortable to sleep, and curl them curls do not always work out well. What are some other ways to create curls? The easiest, budget and at the same time convenient way out is to curl the curls on ... plain paper. You will be surprised how much this method surpasses all others! Admire the amazing curls that end up with:
For work, you only need plain paper, for example, like this one on a roll, because it is rather long and soft:
The workflow is very simple:
1. Divide your hair into curls of the thickness you want as a result to get curls. Take a curl, a little wet it from the spray.
2. Tear off approximately such a piece of paper.
3. Begin to curl the curl on the paper, as usual curlers. Twist to the desired length.
4. At the end, simply tie the ends of the paper to secure the curl. Repeat the procedure on all curls.
5. Hairstyle done at night. It is very comfortable to sleep with paper, moreover, it is not untied and, oddly enough, it does not even break. In the morning, dissolve the curls, lightly fan them with your hands, but not with a comb. No additional lacquer or foam is needed - neat curls will last all day!