We advise you to try it by all means, it will not leave you indifferent and will often appear on your table.
- boiled chicken - 150 g;
- sweet pepper - 1 pc .;
- Peking cabbage (or any lettuce) - 150 g;
- boiled egg - 1 pc .;
- canned green peas - 2 tbsp. l .;
- tomatoes - 150 g;
- dill - a few twigs;
- mayonnaise - 5 tbsp. l .;
- salt - to taste
- In a bowl, finely chop the Peking cabbage. Boiled chicken cut into small pieces.
- Sweet pepper cut into small cubes. Add canned green peas from excess liquid and add to salad bowl.
- Add crushed egg.
- Onions finely chopped. It is advisable to use onions sweet varieties. Mix everything, salt, season with mayonnaise and put in a salad bowl.
- Top salad "Little Red Riding Hood" level. Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Add finely chopped dill and salt. Tomatoes mix and put them the top layer of lettuce - this will be our "Little Red Riding Hood".
Enjoy your meal