Of course, we all want to be known as fashionistas and the most stylish girls in their surroundings. And it's not at all difficult to achieve this. You just need to be interested in the latest fashion trends, follow the news and not make these 10 terrible mistakes that betray your provincialism. So…
1. Down with tracksuits in everyday life!
We go to such things for training, but to go shopping or just walk around the city ... You can’t do this if you don’t want to become famous as a tasteless young lady.
2. Uggs studded with stones, rhinestones, and other nonsense
You did not come from the village, where it is customary to wear all the brightest things in the house. Less shine and more quality!
3. Brokeback girl - it's horror
Stop slouching, you have a beautiful back, so carry yourself proudly. Perfect posture will give even a casual look of elegance and nobility.
4. No jacket from a tracksuit can be combined with a handbag
Exclusively with a backpack or sports bag. Remember this and do not repeat the mistakes of others.
5. There is a "Rule of Three" that must always be remembered.
It is not necessary to combine more than 3 colors in one image. So you just mess up.
6. To even the most elegant pair of shoes not to make the old junk, do not forget to check the status of nabeek
No self-respecting woman will not walk with shabby heels.
7. A beautiful speech decorates a woman
No matter how hard you try to make your image more feminine and tender, curses and obscene language spoil everything. Watch your tongue.
8. One of the most important rules that we often forget.
It is considered bad form to wear dark underwear under translucent light things. In such cases, preference is given to the body kit.
9. Do not remove the price tag after purchase, leaving it directly on the sole
Horror, oh really.
10. If you plan to go to the gym, then you should not put evening makeup on your face
And if you are planning a trip to the theater or some other cultural institution, then the sneakers with sportswomen should be urgently changed to the appropriate outfit.