This spicy snack conquers from the first piece! Roast and then pickled pepper in Armenian is prepared from whole, unpeeled fruits, which are soaked in spicy pouring. It is worth preparing such if only because the process itself takes very little time.
Snack well emphasizes the taste meat dishes, awakens the appetite and looks pretty impressive. And also Armenian pepper will appeal to those who love marinades without vinegar.
- Bulgarian pepper 700 g
- Garlic 8 tooth.
- Sunflower oil 0.25 stack.
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- 1 parsley parsley
- Cilantro 1
- Salt 1 tbsp. l
- Lemon juice 0.5 stack.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Wash Bulgarian pepper without cleaning from seeds and peduncles, fry on both sides in sunflower oil. Put the peppers into a deep bowl.
- Scald the tomatoes, peel and grate or chop in a blender. Garlic skip through the press, cut the greens.
- Mix tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt, sugar, black pepper. Add the butter, in which the vegetables were fried and mix well. Marinade is ready!
- Fill the pepper with marinade, cover with a plate and put a pressure of 1-2 kg on top. Put the pepper in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Armenian pepper marinade can be re-used to prepare spicy meat or to eat, dipping lavash into it. Unusually successful recipe! Be sure to save it in bookmarks!